Saturday, March 13, 2010

My 1st impression of Unirazak City Campus


i love the silence and peace here (there are nobody no noisy people around)
i love the computer lab (the internet is awesome)
i love the cold temperature (who wouldn't Malaysia is so hot out there!)
i love the food provided (provided by a hotel!)
i love traveling to this place (takes 1 hr of KTM and 15 minutes of LRT from my house just to get here)
i love the gym around here (Clark Hatch is awesome)
i love the expensive parking fees in KL
i love the BeST trainers here (namely Miss Hanani and Dr Khairudin for this wonderful Sunday morning)
i love the facilities here (it is all brand new and state-of-the-art)

and before I end,

I LOVE MYSELF FOR JUST BEING HERE. a place i will hang out very often to learn new things, to improve myself, to relieve stress and hang out with my awesome new friends.

and FINALLY,

I LOVE YOU GUYS and GALS for reading this! THANK YOU :)

have a wonderful Sunday :)

p.s who wants to see Miss Hanani?





cheers ;)


edit (March 17, 2010): Pardon the pun. That was me blogging casually, sprinkled with  icings of sarcasm on a Sunday morning(not to offend anyone). On a more serious side:

My 1st impression of UniRazak would be

  • Location- Located in our country's mightiest city (to be proud of!), Kuala Lumpur, easily accessible and easy to find/locate. Dang Wangi LRT station is just around the corner, connecting this campus to everywhere. We have trainees from as far as Seremban traveling to here on a daily basis. 
  • Size- 3 floors with lots of space to accommodate many student (or more precisely corporate students) It has the elegant business premise look to suit adult learners with higher expectations and demands. 
  • Equipment/ Facilities- I am impressed with the facilities here. 3 floors of corporate building may sound nothing to you but we have here: large halls, smaller discussion rooms, computer labs, library, high-speed internet and efficient AV system (projector, microphone). 
Overall, I was (and still am) very happy with the campus and glad that I chose Kuala Lumpur  as the training venue in my BeST application form. Honestly, I treat this place much like my second home, I am very comfortable being in UniRazak, where I will be upgrading myself to become a better person. I have a feeling I will be spending much of my time here but its all great. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment